The widlaser C700 is designed to effectively respond to the needs of the laser engraving and cutting market. We have developed a compact, fast, robust, reliable and technologically advanced equipment. The compact dual-chassis design, allows you, to have all the necessary elements to properly function with the equipment in a single volume.
Its Clean Protect design, with special dust-proof and smoke-proof linear modules allows speeds and accelerations up to 3 times higher than conventional equipment. This way, we ensure that the widlaser C700 is always operational.
Dimensions (W x L x H):
Machine: 1590 x 1320 x 1120 mm | Crate: 1770 x 1500 x 1380 mm
Machine: Aprox. 420 kg | Crate: Aprox. 470 kg
Power Supply: AC 230v 50/60Hz
Type of Laser: Tubo laser CO2
The best lasers in the market
We have a full range of lasers available through partnerships with the best brands in the market.
Easy to use software
User-friendly software with powerful tools, suitable for beginners or professionals.
Cut and engrave several materials with one single process. Autofocus to facilitate use.
Thanks to the intelligent and robust design of the laser machines, we guarantee the reliability, precision and robustness.
- CO2 laser from 90W to 100W
- Minimum font size of 2 x 2 mm
- Maximum speed of 1,200 mm/sec.
- AI, DST, PLT, BMP, DXF files
- User-friendly software
- Automatic temperature control
- Smoke extraction system
- USB and Network Connectivity
- Automatic air control
- Working area: up to 1000×700 mm
- Adjustable height up to 200 mm
- Removable blades
- Honeycomb table
- Drawer for collecting objects/ waste
- CO2 lasers from 90W to 120W
- CO2 RF lasers from 30W to 60W
- Adapters for cylindrical objects
- Air purifier
- 2 and 4 inch lenses
- CCD Camera*
- * Reduces the working area by 50mm x50mm