widcnc RK150/RK200milling machine
The widcnc RK150 and RK200 are designed to respond effectively to the needs of an increasingly demanding market. We have developed a precise, robust, reliable and technologically advanced equipment. Its modular design gives you great versatility. The robustness and precision of construction, as well as its high precision travel systems coupled with the servo motors, provide unmatched cutting quality. The widcnc comes equipped with all the elements needed for a great job, such as “Mist Cooling”, linear rail lubrication, 8 electrically operated vacuum zones, automatic tool measure, as well as an optional automatic tool change system.
The widcnc RK150 and RK200 incorporate an optical reading system for positioning and cutting recognition to allow you to cut printed materials with extreme precision.
The clever asymmetric design of the table combined with BECKER’s powerful vacuum pump, enables superior material stability and fixation.
Dimensions (L x W x H): RK150 – 3800 x 2550 x 2200 mm // RK200 – 3800 x 3050 x 2200 mm
Weight: RK150 – Approx. 2500 Kg // RK200 – Approx. 3000 Kg
Electricity: Three phase AC 380V 50 / 60Hz
Maximum moving speed: Up to 40m / min/blockquote>
Cut with the knife or the mill and engrave various materials. Automate processes with the optional automatic tool change.
Easy to use software
Intuitive software with powerful tools, suitable for both beginners and professionals.
Best milling cutters in the market
We have a complete range of CNC’s capable of meeting the most demanding needs in the market. Oscillating knife and optical reading for printed or sensitive materials.
First class materials
We guarantee reliable, robust and accurate equipment with unmatched working capacity. Professional and fast response technical service.
- 8mm tubular chassis with anti-corrosion and stress treatment;
- Z axis, aluminum with anti-corrosion treatment;
- Working area: RK150 – 2550 x 3050 // RK200 – 2050 x 3050;
- Vacuum table with 8 asymmetric zones;
- 4kw BECKER vacuum pump with filter system and safety valve;
- Z axis height up to 200mm;
- X / Y movement high precision helical rack;
- High precision ball screw Z movement;
- SHIMPO reducers;
- YASKAWA Servo Motors;
- 25mm linear guides;
- Air-cooled spindle with 6kw;
- Electric Oscillating knife with 24.000rpm;
- Optic CCD camera for positioning;
- Industrial grade dust collector;
- Guide lubrication system;
- Mist Cooling System;
- Control system with PC, NC Studio and MarkCut;
- Vetric VCarve Pro Software;
- Network and USB connectivity
- Schneider electrical components;
- Spindles with different powers;
- ATC – Automatic tool change;
- Compressed air oscillating knife;